• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem with cutting master since loading flexisign

signguy 55

I'm helping a local sign guy who has hired me to do some designing for him to ease his work load. He has CorelDraw x6 and is cutting to a Graphtec plotter thru a usb cable using a Cutting master 2 plug in.

He has installed flexi 8 for me on this same computer since this is what I'm used to. (Running windows 7) Now Corel is showing a message when going to the cut/plot menu. The boss may use this computer once month to cut some small job in vinyl but he is not happy that something's messed up since loading Flexi. Cutting from Flexi is not the issue. I had to change the box about the ip address in the Flexi preferences menu, could this be a problem?

Here is the message.
Failed to load C:\Program Files|Corel|Graphics10\Programs|Scanvec403\Program |CorelCutPlugin.dll

I did a system restore and got it to open the menu and be able to cut, but after a few hours I now have the same problem. I have done a search on this board, and have read to close Flexi, close all windows in CorelDraw and just send the one item to cut, etc.

The cutting program looks just like Flexi's production manager and I believe it's the same basic program,correct?

A system restore works temporarily but I can't do this every time he want to cut from Corel.

Please help me figure out what to do to get this going. Thanks for any help.

Jackpine

"Cutting from Flexi is not the issue". Then just cut from it.
I have an old version of Flexi on a computer with windows XP. I design in Corel then export the cut file as eps to a folder on my desktop.Open or import to Flex and send to the cut/plot manager and cut. i agree that cut master is Flexi. This set up is used for odd stuff with a CE3000.
You can get SignLab, Cibercut or CoCut for about $500 each or less.