• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with rasterlink pro 4.0 installation

fhshotsigns

Does anyone have a good resource that can help me with installing raterlink pro 4.0 or know how to do it? I recently had a computer go down that i used to send out my print jobs to RL Pro and had to have a very expensive tech come out to reinstall the program. Only to find out that the tech could not get the program to install correctly. I did however have her install it on another pc and it works fine but, my goal was to have them both RL pro so i wouldnt have to transfer the files between the two computers to utilize the program. It has cost me alot of time and money to have a tech come out and install this for me and i want to learn to do it myself. The problem is the manuals are less than helpful when it comes to configuring the software. Any assistance would be great.