• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

production manager wont open with windows 7 64 bit

biedy67

i just put everything on my new computer and the printer is comunicating with the printer but on the rip in print page it has the wrong port and when i try to open the production manager it just flashes but never opens

CS-SignSupply

You might try to make a change in your Flexi Preferences... Go to EDIT>PREFERENCES

Then click on the TOOLS tab and scroll on the left to RIP and PRINT. Within this preferences box, uncheck the option to "Connect to Local Production Manager using TCP/IP"

Then click OK and close the program. Restart Flexi and try again.

CS-SignSupply

Issue resolved with Brian over the phone. Brian called this morning and after getting more details on his computer, he had 4 instances of Flexi installed on the one computer.

After removing all 4, removing the USB dongle, rebooting, reinstalling fresh, installing USB dongle.... he can now print to his ValueJet 1204.

biedy67

ciber supply was a great help and got us going

Bobby at Ciber Supply help us get up and going he knows his stuff:rock-n-roll: