• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.pub to .pdf?

MikePro

tried the free online converters and still winding up with just extracted images/logos that I already have! client did some "layout work" and sent me a .pub file, which is created by Windows Microsoft Publisher... yuck.

anyone with windows + microsoft publisher willing to save a file to .pdf for me? pleeease?

Terremoto

We just tell our customers we don't accept Publisher files or for that matter Word docs. We're plenty busy enough without having to deal with that kind of aggravation.

Dan

jayhawksigns

There is a free add on for Publisher that will export to pdf. We have had several customers install it to supply us with a pdf file.

MikePro

its not even my client, its a salesman of mine that just can't say no sometimes... ugh. being the "miracle-worker" really sucks sometimes. Especially when everyone needs a "quick favor" when I'm busier than I've ever been, over the past 4 months.