• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Pull-Up Banner Issue

Renato Pinto

Graphics Manager
Has this ever happened to anybody? If so, what is the issue? Was the tension not tight enough? Faulty stand? User error?
2ca0c4d7eee9772de22fbfa958a22a64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

GVP

Looks like either faulty or wrong material, or mis-use by the user. Looking at the way it's wrinkled, it almost looks like it has been stored collapsed but not retracted ?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Those roll up onto a "core" inside the base, so there is no reason for them to have wrinkles except for mis-handling.

papabud

Lone Wolf
i would add a bit of tension. make sure its not being mishandled
i use brightline material with out issue
those creases do look like it was jumbled up at some point.

bannertime

You can see on the left side of the picture there is an evenly spaced indention in the material. So it is possible that something is happening while it's rolled up. I'd still say they likely didn't store it properly. Possibly even wrapped the banner around the stand itself.

Briteline has it's good materials and bad. It's pretty ignorant to say everything BL is bad. Personally, I prefer their roll-up to other brands. Their 3203x installs better than ij35c, not failing to mention the awful smell of the ij series. The window perf outlasted and was removed easier than some 3m perf that was installed next to each other at the same time. I keep asking them to create something to replace ij40 so I can stop buying that too.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Briteline has it's good materials and bad. It's pretty ignorant to say everything BL is bad. Personally, I prefer their roll-up to other brands. Their 3203x installs better than ij35c, not failing to mention the awful smell of the ij series. The window perf outlasted and was removed easier than some 3m perf that was installed next to each other at the same time. I keep asking them to create something to replace ij40 so I can stop buying that too.
It's almost as if I wrote this. We are having the same experiences I see.

TimToad

We use UltraFlex Smooth Blockout banner for retractables for its nice print qualities, anti-curl properties, ease of use ( no laminating), and excellent cost effectiveness.