• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PVC Sign Panels 18x24

StarSign

We usually use .032 Aluminum for most of our real estate signs, however we have a customer looking for PVC (not corplast) that we can print with our flatbed and get a decent life out of. What is anyone else using/supplier

Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
PVC is not a good choice for that kind of sign.

Aluminum, we use .050 and if they wanna cheap out, we use Cor-X. PVC will break in cold weather and warp in warm conditions, regardless of what colors you use.

Letterbox Mike

Try Scooterboard instead of PVC if you can talk them into it. It's more of a pressed wood fiber material, but we've been using it for several years for real estate signs and it works extremely well. If you're using 6mm PVC that's going to get brittle pretty quick. For the price Scooterboard is much better. Flatbed prints great too.

StarSign

I know there is a material out there. We had a sample piece and it sat out in front of our shop for a year. No warping, no yellowing.