• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quilter's logo

Joe Diaz

This is the one color version:
Quilter lives here.jpg

rdm01

Top notch. However, to me, the Q is coming across more like an O. The tail isn't quote pronounced enough.

C

ColoPrinthead

Looks good but I have to agree with the Q looking more like an O.

Joe Diaz

Yup my brother mentioned that too. Looks like I'll have to beef it up when I get back to the shop in the morning. Thanks! I think not having it cut off at the drop shadow well help also.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Awesome, but my eye keeps getting hung up on that piece of thread that wraps up and around the "A" at the top...at first glance I see "CA". That dangly piece of thread looks somewhat lost up there as well.

So...instead of the curly cue of thread up and around the "A", how about wrapping the thread up and over the Q, then swing back under and through the Q so it becomes the Q's tail? That way it ties it all together. Tweak the filigrees to suit.

JB

WildWestDesigns

Are they a hand quilter, machine quilter or both? The needle says hand quilter, but if they only use a Gammil or Statler Stitcher that means a different needle. I do agree about the Q looking like an O, but otherwise I like the logo. As always, I enjoy seeing your work.

shoresigns

Looks great! I love the alternate versions.

Why did you add bridges to the metal sign? (or break up the pieces, depending how you interpret it)