• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ranting on Foam By Design

S

signs-work

OK So at first I had good experience with the sign it came in great. They was about 2 months late on delivering my monument. OK thats fine With my monument I was suposto revive a sample sign for sales. Guess What 2 months later after my sign was delivered I still Did not receive it. So Finally I called them and told them since they are not going to honor what they told me on delivering me my sample sign Just forget sending it to me I will not do business with them again and just go to Peachtree like i should have in the first place.

Well there is my rant move this where it is necessary ty.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I love how all these ridiculous rants lately are written at a third grade level.

I wonder if part is the problem is the inability to communicate properly...

Hmmmmmmm ... you might be onto something there Pat. dog42.gif

S

signs-work

fred Delete my account Im done with the f***ing ***holes on this site.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Fred,
your auto-censor is misspelling the bad words.
The quote in your post has added an extra "*" (or put the k back up).

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

WOW....

Signs-Work fired Foam By Design and Signs101 both in the same day.....:omg:

Must be something in the air?

:ROFLMAO:

Marlene

I still am wondering what the he!! his rant was about. was he ticked off over a sample or the sign? note to all who do a futrue rant, when ranting, make what you are pi$$ed off about clear. use actual words, don't make up a new language and when we go huh? get all ticked off and leave the site

Techman

would that be fLOWing MANholes ?? or maybe fINDing PINholes..i'm confused

I think he said he was an itinerant manhole cover watcher.

It appeared he was promised to get some kind of sample display unit to use for selling their products.

Marlene

I wonder if he ever "revive" his sample as he was suposto? bet the company that was suposto send it is still trying to figurre out what it is he wants