• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink

ECVSoares

Hi, I have a mimaki CJV-30, and I used Rasterlink... The prints started to come out bigger than the original files, for example: a job with 3000mm comes out with 3030mm...
Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Is it in the feed direction? Run the feed compensation in the setup menu, it'll print a test pattern, change the values till it's correct. Instructions are in the user manual under Media Correction.

ECVSoares

Is it in the feed direction? Run the feed compensation in the setup menu, it'll print a test pattern, change the values till it's correct. Instructions are in the user manual under Media Correction.

It is in length not in width, 1 piece with 2000mm feed comes out with 2020mm.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Length is what the feed compensation adjusts. It only takes a few minutes to run the test print and adjust.

ECVSoares

Length is what the feed compensation adjusts. It only takes a few minutes to run the test print and adjust.

Yes, I understand, I haven't adjusted it for some time, the 2 lines cannot be superimposed, I'll adjust it and see if it solves the problem, if not I'll reinstall the rasterlink. TKS