• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

REALLY getting tired....... Nodes are eating up my time !

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I got everything to work on the contour part mostly , just cant get it to go to the inside of the graphics .. I want it to do in just a small amount ( like flexi does ) with its -30 setting.

The "offset" setting determines how far the contour is placed in or outside of the original path.
Once it is set you break apart the contour so you can use just the inner path as the cut line.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• contour-2.jpg
    contour-2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 99

autoexebat

Thanks I got that , but it's filling in my shape with a solid color ... I'm hoping it would just put a line like Flexi so I can see where it is cutting on the graphic ?

Attached a pic

Attachments

• contour.jpg
    contour.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 86

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Thanks I got that , but it's filling in my shape with a solid color ... I'm hoping it would just put a line like Flexi so I can see where it is cutting on the graphic ?

Attached a pic

With your path selected just hit the "no fill" icon over in the color swatches pallet (the square with the X in the middle).
You need to study up on your tools a little - we are getting into basic stuff now.

wayne k
guam usa

autoexebat

That is exactly what I did , it left the contour line and deleted the image..

I will have to tell you step by stepm how I am doing this I guess.

autoexebat

I think I just got it , Thanks !

One other question , since I normally use -30 offset in Flexi , what is the commone offset in Corel to use ? For me 31 looks correct but I can't really tell.