• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Received my copy of Onyx Thrive 19 and am having issues printing whole images

Dan Berg

I have 3 or 4 images I have tried to print with my s80600 and it is printing full width and then only about an inch or two of the image.
The printer then starts weeding blank paper down to the floor. Seems like something may be corrupted but I cannot figure it out.
Any ideas?

tudouqiezi

Check if there is enough disk space

Replace cable USB→RJ-45

I have encountered a similar situation before and this is how I solved it

netsol

i don't know onyx well enough to have an opinion on that, but, you should probably also check your power management settings.
in device manager, both rj45 (ethernet), wireless & usb have a STUPID POWER MANAGEMENT setting that loves to cancel active print jobs
disable your regular power management settings, THEN:
go to device manager, and find your port you print through, go to power management tab, along the tob and uncheck " allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

this needs to be checked periodically, since microsoft puts the check mark back in place during windows update cycles.

Snydo

If what netsol suggested doesn't work, I would do a repair to your Thrive RIP-Queue installation in the Onyx installer.
You may also want to run the Epson Edge Dashboard in the background as it may give you information that Onyx does not.

Last edited: