• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Recover EPS file from VersaWorks to Flexi

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
Hi, I need to recover a previous job I sent to print from VersaWorks. I can view it from the Job Log and has all the specs. But I need to get it back to Flexi so I can contour cut it. It is an EPS file. Any ideas on how I can get this job log back to FlexiSign?
job log.jpg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Yeah I'd search the computer for that file. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure on this but, VersaWorks may not keep a copy of the original file. That info could just be meta data and the only actual data is the RIP data. So there may not be an EPS file to recover.

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
Yeah I'd search the computer for that file. Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure on this but, VersaWorks may not keep a copy of the original file. That info could just be meta data and the only actual data is the RIP data. So there may not be an EPS file to recover.
Is there a way to recover an EPS file from one of the VersaWorks Queues back to Flexi? I had been trying to fix the contour cut markers and move the contour cuts to the exact position of the last one but I had saved it and cannot recover the old Flexi I had. However, it is still in one of the VersaWorks Queues.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Is there a way to recover an EPS file from one of the VersaWorks Queues back to Flexi? I had been trying to fix the contour cut markers and move the contour cuts to the exact position of the last one but I had saved it and cannot recover the old Flexi I had. However, it is still in one of the VersaWorks Queues.
Not that I know of unfortunately. It might exist but I've never seen it.

weyandsign

If you don't have the EPS file anymore, the only thing VW will keep is a TIFF file and some special files that are only useable in VW. They are stored under C:\ProgramData\Roland DG Versaworks\Versaworks\Printers\Printer Name\Job-A