• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Retiring! Selling small sign business

ams

Selling equipment or the business as a whole? Do you do installation or is it strictly in house? Who are your clients?

DCarr

Hi - My hope is to sell business as a whole, name and clients also.
We do offer installation- but, no tall heights. Clients include most anyone ~ the city, the county, schools, property managements, restaurants, churches, any business- lawyer, bakery, doctor, etc - just who ever wants a sign! My favorites are residential neighborhoods or senior communities - since theirs would be a package including street, MPH, stop, directory, entrance signs, etc. Just look at my facebook pages for more photos (just no time to add to my website www.signcrafters.weebly.com ) Search FB for Sign Crafters Hendersonville, NC. More pics at Sign Crafters Debra Carr.
Our assets include Omega 5.0 software, Gerber GS 15 Plus Plotter, Edge FX Plus, 52 foils, sandblast sand pot, compressor, etc. Everything to transition my clients to your clients. $60,000.
Our building is also for sale- we had it built for my sign shop 5 years ago. Location is visible from our main hwy 64. Square foot is 2,000. Building is $375,000. You may purchase both for $400,000.

ams

Your equipment isn't worth it. Sorry to say... If you had wide format equipment such as 64" printers or something, I would have been interested. Thanks for sharing.

Johnny Best

Your equipment isn't worth it. Sorry to say... If you had wide format equipment such as 64" printers or something, I would have been interested. Thanks for sharing.

Or a plotter for $50 would get ams's attention.
That is a beautiful part of the country.

Gary Wiant

I don't have a dog in the fight and I do not know any of the posters, as far as I know but DCARR is selling his customer list & company name, not just his equipment.

Good luck DCARR on your sale

Billct2

I agree, you work is very nice, you may just find someone who want to relocate from the north.....

Gary Wiant

Like I said "not a dog in the fight" but just saying this as a business owner, by the time i retire we'll at least have 63" wide format digital, 54" cutter, 63" laminator CBC Router and a shop fill of tools and our customer list & files are worth far more than the equipment.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk