• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Revamp this logo without changing the look

Jackflush

Gorgor
How can I change this with out changing it.? I think the font is hand drawn. I just hate that font and they have used it for eons. Any Ideas about a replacement font

Attachments

• butte sand gravel.jpg
    butte sand gravel.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 129

Marlene

How can I change this with out changing it.?

it needs to change. get rid of those awful fonts. clean up the image and take out 99% of the birds and make it a simple clean look. take the colors and make them richer. if they don't think they should change it, show them examples like Pepsi's original logo and what it looks like now. good enough for Pepsi, good enough for them

Jackflush

Gorgor
Yes well They have been rockin this little logo from time an eternity. lol Im going to sideswipe them but I will probably keep it close so it can be recognizable and insppire them to change it.

visual800

Its horrible! The fonts sucks the colors suck and I aint seen seagulls since I was airbrushing tshirts back in early 90s

Jackflush

Gorgor
No I didnt but I have those flaws. I worked this banner until it became very lame. Just check it out.

Attachments

• lgmm.jpg
    lgmm.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 88

Jackflush

Gorgor
Aha they look like nipples... What can be done? I need some bad arse mountains ... Maybe Ill use the local mountain range thats behind the pit this company resides

Jackflush

Gorgor
Yes sir that was what was needed. Im full service. Shirts and sign shop so Im starting with shirts

Attachments

• butte sand new tee 2013.jpg
    butte sand new tee 2013.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 115

Jackflush

Gorgor
Thanks everybody. It was good to get the input and wot not. I always take from this sight and wish I could give back.

Jillbeans

Their logo is really dated. Some people feel married to a bad logo because of the amount of time they've used it.
Simplify and change up the fonts, as has been suggested.
De-nipple and de-bird it.
My outlines look a little busy in the thumbnail.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 110

ForgeInc

Hmmm, there's something I actually kinda dig about it...has a bit of a retro, campy feel to me. I probably wouldn't change it.

I do hate brush script, but even w/that I probably wouldn't change it.

Marlene

I liek what you did in post #15. it also looks good on a shirt. you got rid of most of the stuff and cleaned it up. like the special effect on the Butte and the fonts you used. it still has that horrid Brush script "T" but that might be what makes them feel like it has some of the old design in it.