• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland dx7 print head

Ahmed Samy Nagada

I have ordered one from Digiprint Supplies since Jan 15th, still didn't receive it although they used to be good in the past. Some one had recomended Sign in China but I have never tried them. Just beware from cheap priced Indonesian and Malasin websites.

TXFB.INS

I have ordered one from Digiprint Supplies since Jan 15th, still didn't receive it although they used to be good in the past. Some one had recomended Sign in China but I have never tried them. Just beware from cheap priced Indonesian and Malasin websites.

also agree about Digiprint Supplies, they WERE good, however, the last 2 orders were VERY late from date of ordering to when it was shipped. Even though their website said all parts were ready and ships same day.
all we got were excuses after excuses for the delays

Regarding their DX7 heads, we are on the 3rd one and they are failing premature versus what they were lasting, currently looking for another supplier.
That said, we have heard good things from / about Mimaki, Roland & Mutoh Print Heads and Parts - Solventinkjet.com

stephane

Merchant Member
also agree about Digiprint Supplies, they WERE good, however, the last 2 orders were VERY late from date of ordering to when it was shipped. Even though their website said all parts were ready and ships same day.
all we got were excuses after excuses for the delays

Regarding their DX7 heads, we are on the 3rd one and they are failing premature versus what they were lasting, currently looking for another supplier.
That said, we have heard good things from / about Mimaki, Roland & Mutoh Print Heads and Parts - Solventinkjet.com

Hi,

DX7 heads are unfortunately more and more difficult to source on the market. We haven’t changed, we still ship 98% of our orders on the same day, the supply of DX7 heads have changed though. We are one of the only suppliers still offering them and we are always doing our best to ship them within a reasonable time frame. If you let us know your order number, we will be happy to look into this for you.

Best regards

C5 Service&Repair

Hi,

DX7 heads are unfortunately more and more difficult to source on the market. We haven’t changed, we still ship 98% of our orders on the same day, the supply of DX7 heads have changed though. We are one of the only suppliers still offering them and we are always doing our best to ship them within a reasonable time frame. If you let us know your order number, we will be happy to look into this for you.

Best regards

Digiprint heads are DX6, not DX7. I've ordered a few and it took a MONTH to get them.

Ahmed Samy Nagada

You were lucky to receive it in one month, 3 month now and didn't ship yet. Keep delaying week after week.
So sorry for that, I used to refer them to all my friends as an excellent supplier.