• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Eco-Sol MAX Ink

rjssigns

Where is everybody getting their OEM Roland Eco-Sol MAX Ink? Seems my go to US Cutter is phasing it out. They haven't had any Magenta for weeks with a few other colors in 220's only.

They had the best price going at $113 a cart and flat $10 shipping. Worked great when I'd order 4 or more.

DirtyD

I've been paying 128.99 through wensco... I had thought about Greentstar brand from USCutter as I have them in my JV3 with no problems but hesitant to put 3rd party in my Roland even though its an older Roland

rmcginn

Unfortunately, I do not know their shipping charge -- I am three miles away from one of their warehouse locations and do Will Call pick-up.

gnatt66

ebay..105.00 a cart and free shipping. cmyk something is their name on there. fed ex from canada.

phototec

We need a good merchant member who sells Roland OEM inks at a discounted rate (like other vendors) with reasonable shipping.

Last year one vender sent me a flyer, they had Eco-Sol Max 440's on sale for $109 each and FREE shipping if you purchased 4.

Google search shows many different prices for the same OEM Roland Eco-Sol Max inks, many vendors selling for less than the MSRP of $128.99.

phototec

ebay..105.00 a cart and free shipping. cmyk something is their name on there. fed ex from canada.

Have you actually used that ink?

How did it perform?

I was told that ink from Canada is made in China and NOT Japan like most Roland inks, don't know if it's counterfeit like all the other knock-offs that come out of China?

rjssigns

Already emailed them. I need Y and M which they seem to never have around. Said they get what they get. If you're going to sell ink stock it. Makes me a little leery of where its sourced.

TimToad

We get ours from Denco for $115.00 for 440's no minimum with free delivery once a week or free overnight UPS if ordered before 2pm.

In fact, we get free overnight UPS on any order over $100.00. Works out great on rolled goods and any other shippable supplies, but we're kind of stuck on sheet goods waiting for the once a week delivery.

rjssigns

Going to check the others you fine folks have listed.

Phototec is right. We need a Roland ink merchant. Pretty sure they could make some good coin here.

TimToad

Already emailed them. I need Y and M which they seem to never have around. Said they get what they get. If you're going to sell ink stock it. Makes me a little leery of where its sourced.

I think we tried that supplier for our HP color laser toners once and the stuff was junk. Two out of the four didn't work and had to be sent back for refund. They wanted to send us new ones, but we refused because on the two that actually worked the color reproduction was awful.

gnatt66

How did it perform?

I was told that ink from Canada is made in China and NOT Japan like most Roland inks, don't know if it's counterfeit like all the other knock-offs that come out of China?

it's acted and smelled like OEM. i think it's 100% legit. I used third party ink once (solaris) and it effed up my black head ( maybe i don't print enough i dunno but that sucked )... I like using my paypal slush fund to pay for ink, so I get it there.

niksagkram

How did it perform?

I have been buying Roland OEM inks here in Canada for years...... 100% made in Japan. From various suppliers too. :Canada 2::Canada 2::Canada 2: