• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Printing with Mutoh Cutter

UnionPrinter

Hello all you Sign makers, I need some help and hope someone can help me.
I need to print and perf cut some stickers.
I have a Roland SP 540v and a Mutoh Printer & Mutoh Cutter. And I use Flexi to control the Mutoh. But the Mutoh printer is not working correctly and the tech won’t be out here for a couple weeks.
So I’m trying to print with the Roland and Cut with the Mutoh Cutter.
But of the crop marks on either machine are different. Does anybody know how to either?
I was thinking that maybe Flexin would allow me to download the printed file with the crop mark so Roland could print it and then still use the Cutter ??

I was thinking that maybe Flexin would allow me to download the printed file with the crop mark so Roland could print it and then still use the cutter??

Can anybody help?

Mr.Signboy

I don’t use Flexi regularly so unfortunately I can’t tell you exactly how to do it, but you can you flexi to print your Mutoh crop marks on your Roland printer. Hopefully someone more familiar with the software can give you actual instructions or hit up YouTube.