• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Roland SolJet Pro III XC-540MT For Sale

Billings Sign Pro

Sign Company
Hello Everyone! We recently upgraded our 2nd printer to a TrueVis so we are no longer in need of our SolJet Pro III XC-540MT. We did have our Roland Tech come in recently and he did a full maintenance review replacing some of the items that needed to be replaced. If you are interested we are going to be selling it for anywhere between $1200 and $1500. If you have any questions about the printer or are interested please contact our production manager Dustin. His email is dustin@signpro.us and his phone number is 406-671-4345.

Comes with:

User's Manual
Setup Guide
Special Color Ink Guide
DU-740/640/540 User's Manual
x2 Extra Wipers
Cleaning Solution
Metallic Ink Printing
SolJet Pro III Auxiliary Drying Unit

Recent Maintenance:
Full Maintenance on 1/10/24
Captops replaced 1/10/24
Replaced Dampers on Cyan 9/1/23

Attachments

• SolJet Back.jpg
    SolJet Back.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 70
  • SolJet Front.jpg
    SolJet Front.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 36

Billings Sign Pro

Sign Company
Hey guys! Letting you all know that we dropped the price of the printer to $600. We bought the printer back in 2009 and it is still a work horse. The inks that it takes are the Ecosol Max. The VersaWorks we ran with it was 4.91. We can provide you with a copy if you need it.

F.O.B. Billings, Montana

damonCA21

Hey guys! Letting you all know that we dropped the price of the printer to $600. We bought the printer back in 2009 and it is still a work horse. The inks that it takes are the Ecosol Max. The VersaWorks we ran with it was 4.91. We can provide you with a copy if you need it.

F.O.B. Billings, Montana
Hi I may be interested, can you DM me please? :)