• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-540i

Bogdaniel

Good morning everyone, first time posting here .. but sometimes i come here and read problems other people have meet.
Now .. i have a problem.. well it lasts for quite a while. when i use the cut option on roland sp-540i sometimes on circles or rectangulars it doesn't cut a side or closes the circle. if i see this problem i have to enclose that circle or rectangular in another one ( for corel i just do an outside contour of that element ). is there a way to solve this problem ? I'm not familliar with printers and others.. trying to learn new stuff ( i was hired for graphic part )

Update:

While i was looking on the forum i found this topic but i don't understand what value should i put in there...
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?110834-versaworks-cutlines-and-eps

Last edited: