• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp540 power unit

graphix

looks like i have a f1 fuse that has failed any suggestions on to what the culprit might be?
thanks

graphix

wonder why this power supply...lambda zws150paf-36 sales at digi for 120.00 and other places want 580.00 and it seems all the places are out of stock for the 120.00...just might try to bump up power supply to a 200 watt 36 volt with 15.4 amp (just so i can get the 18 amp for 10 seconds) ...think this work...i feel original power supply is not enough or they are a fault with them but i am no tech but i will let you know if a 100.00 power supply will work...my machine is out of warranty unless they recalled these power supplies... crossing fingers this will work..

tested the power supply and one of the the toshiba resister was popped as well...so when i wired in another slow pop fuse on work bench it popped it as well with nothing hooked up to supply...just think the power supply went bad...maybe what do you think?

Last edited:

Bradster941

Why are you quoting yourself?

attachment.php

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 124