• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Store... shipping?

Alpha Star

Wondering if anyone has some insight...

There's a local authorized dealer here in Canada... they seem to be listing Roland products for the exact same price as on the Roland store. But they don't charge shipping.

So does that mean I can order through them, and avoid Roland Store's shipping charges? Anyone else have similar arrangements where they are?

splizaat

Really? That's a good deal. Our local roland dealer here stocks only some of the roland print media and it's more expensive than the rolanddga store WITH shipping.

PS don't bother with Roland's Glossy banner material. We bought four rolls when it was on sale a year ago for $30-something and it was a PITA.

Mosh

I think the OP meant that he is local and picks it up...so there wouldn't be shipping.

Alpha Star

Yeah, I know that, but there are Roland suppliers that will charge shipping TO you, and also FROM California. Seriously, double shipping. That's why when I realized AGS doesn't do that, I kind of did a double take :)