• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Truevis VG2-540 Print/Cut Alignment

JulieS

Hi!
Roland TrueVis VG2-540. This is a fairly new printer to me. I'm having issues (when printing multiple small decals) with the cut progressively drifting off of alignment as it moves to the end of the sheet (I print in "sheets" of about 3 ft length). I've done print/cut alignment adjustments and tests. My test print/cut is dead on. Are there different adjustments I need to make?

The dark gray outline is a little hard to see in the pics. It should be an even outline, not a shadow, as it becomes by the end of the sheet.

Thanks!

Attachments

• For Perspective.jpg
    For Perspective.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 221
  • Beginning of Sheet.jpg
    Beginning of Sheet.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 117
  • End of Sheet.jpg
    End of Sheet.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
From those photos, if I am reading it correctly, it's printing off as it goes down the sheet, not the cutting, correct? (I don't see any cut line around those last 2 images) If that's the case, I'd look at your art file, as if it's all one file, then it's shouldn't be able to drift as it prints.