• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Users ... Reviews Wanted

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do you get tired of seeing posts wanting to know "What's the best plotter, printer, software, fill in the blank?". The new Signs 101 Product Reviews is aimed at developing an answer to this constantly asked question. But we need your help to develop this into a useful resource.

If you have direct experience with Roland printers, plotters or software, please take a few minutes and tell us what you think by reviewing the products you know about.

Here's a link to the products that have been started so far. If there are missing products you'd like to review, just let us know and we'll add it into the mix.

Mark Your Space

I'd like to do the 540MT. Its brand new, getting installed today. Perhaps I can update it every month or so for the first couple of months?

Bigdawg

Just Me
Here is where you go to post a new item for review from the Review Products home page:

attachment.php

Merre

I'd like to see a place to review the Roland VersaCAMM VS-640. I've got one in my possession now, and I have a few things I'd like to discuss about it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd like to see a place to review the Roland VersaCAMM VS-640. I've got one in my possession now, and I have a few things I'd like to discuss about it.

There is already a review page for the RS-640 or you, as a member, are free to create a new review of the VS-640 if you're of a mind to do so.

Merre

I might do that, there's a lot to go over with this printer, and I haven't experimented and tested everything out yet so I don't know how confident I am. But I love it, it does the job of 4 machines.

skdave

Roland stands behind the XC-540

This is one awesome company. About a year ago we bought our second Roland, a XC-540. We already had a SP540, and love it.
The XC never came up to our expectations. We had a ton of repair issues.
As of today Roland is REPLACING our XC-540 without me even raising my voice. We will be swabbing it out in time for our World Series AD.

Custom_Grafx

There is already a review page for the RS-640 or you, as a member, are free to create a new review of the VS-640 if you're of a mind to do so.

Thanks Fred, I wrote this up a couple weeks ago, but couldn't upload a pic for some reason. I just tried again, and it still gives me an error - some message like "unable to move file from-to etc".

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks Fred, I wrote this up a couple weeks ago, but couldn't upload a pic for some reason. I just tried again, and it still gives me an error - some message like "unable to move file from-to etc".

Please try again. There was a server permission problem that has now been corrected. If you need assistance, send the image file(s) to me attached to an email and to the address in my signature. Please include a link to the review.

NSDdesigns

I've been looking for the best Roland Versacamm SP-300 review. I want all the details. I need to know how and maximize my machine and its capabilities as It quite new to me.

Thanks!