• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versacamm vp 540 Temperature too low.. help

mzueger

I was running a large job red, yellow and black only, double hit for translucent. After the printer running for about 10 hours, my cyan dried up pretty good. I tried everything to recover but was forced to clean via ulrasonic cleaner. I wasnt thinking and didnt let the head dry long enough and put it back in. After restart I received the Temp too low warning. I pulled all my head cables, re-installed and the machine started up but black and cyan did not work. My first thought was the ink board on the head, replaced that and still no black and cyan. Did some research and checked the board fuses and had to replace the middle 3.15a one. Now I am back to the temperature too low warning. This is just a backup machine, but I still would like to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Marty

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Al ready been down this path and I would like to buy another VP 540 since I have so many parts or I will sell them.
DONT ULTRA SONIC clean the heads. Take them off and soak thrm over night in solvent and run a syringe of solvant through after it sat all night.

FYI. Your head is blown.

phototec

Al ready been down this path and I would like to buy another VP 540 since I have so many parts or I will sell them.
DONT ULTRA SONIC clean the heads. Take them off and soak thrm over night in solvent and run a syringe of solvant through after it sat all night.

FYI. Your head is blown.

Hey nice Avatar Photo - What ya shootin?

:help