• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Round sign blank

unclebun

I need someone who can make a circle sign blank 18" diameter from .080 aluminum. Is there anyone that can do it? If you have direct-print capability you can print it too. I just need one. Don't refer me to Hall Signs. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a price from them and despite calling them 3 times, I have gotten no quote. I'm now down to the wire on this. I don't want to have to get out the saber saw and hack out a wonky circle.

gnubler

S365 can do it but you have to order a full sheet. You can be The Local Source for 18" circles with all the extras you'll have on hand.

garyroy

Don't wait on Hall Signs for anything. They're terrible helping sign shops.
They like to sell large orders to municipalities.

gnubler

FYI, when I order from S365 and I can't fill up an entire sheet I upload blank images as print files to fill in the extra spaces to make sure they get cut to size and included with my print order. Then all you'll have to do is run some kind of bonanza sale on 18" round metal signs to get rid of them.