• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RTape VinylEfx

I ordered two rolls of the outdoor durable 15" punched engine turn gold and silver VinylEfx. I have never used this product before but I have a project going on that I thought it would work well for. I printed it on my Edge and laminated it with 3M 8518. The graphics are on a chalkboard. Everything went down fine. When I moved the board outside in the sun, all of the vinyl that was longer than a few inches wrinkled up, like it had expanded in the heat. I have several 1/2" stripes on the board that are 40"-60" long, they wrinkled the worst. I tried pulling them up and re-laying them, and that seemed to fix the problem. Has anyone had this issue before with this product? I have made chalkboards like this in the past with lettering on them and never had an issue.