• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

s80600 How to make print jobs and dryers start and stop at the same time

tudouqiezi

s80600 My dryer can start automatically, but it keeps spinning and won't stop when the print job is done , how do I get the dryer to turn off automatically when it's done printing?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Huh? The s80600 is pretty much auto everything... Even cleaning until it asks you to manually clean it. The "dryer" is what exactly? The heat on the platen? Are you saying that it never shuts off?
Sounds like you need a qualified Epson tech.

tudouqiezi

Huh? The s80600 is pretty much auto everything... Even cleaning until it asks you to manually clean it. The "dryer" is what exactly? The heat on the platen? Are you saying that it never shuts off?
Sounds like you need a qualified Epson tech.
It's this one.

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 75

Jeppe.Nielsen

s80600 My dryer can start automatically, but it keeps spinning and won't stop when the print job is done , how do I get the dryer to turn off automatically when it's done printing?
Try to enter the "Media Setup" menu and go to "Customize Settings". In the "Advanced Settings" -> "Heating & Drying" -> "Additional Dryer" section you can decide if the additional dryer should be turned on or off for that specific media. So please repeteat the procedure for all your other medias where you would like this to be used.

I think the unit should be called "fan", as it provides no additional heat at all :) (But it does increase the general air flow on the media, causing the eco solvents to evaporate faster)