• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sacrificial Matts

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Hey all,

Looking for recommendations on places to purchase sacrificial matts other than direct from Kongsberg/Esko, who have you guys had good luck with?

TIA!

LarryB

We have been using underlays from CutGuru and like them a lot on our Kongsberg. Only issue is they come in 4' x 6' sheets.

P/N G000-00495

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
We have been using underlays from CutGuru and like them a lot on our Kongsberg. Only issue is they come in 4' x 6' sheets.

P/N G000-00495
Thx, I'll check them out a bit more this afternoon, initially doesn't look like they have much in stock right now.

2B

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
??

greysquirrel

save yourself a boatload of money. Don't use sacrificial mats when routing. Go to Home Depot buy a sheet of 1/8" masonite...works absolutely the same. Masonite is breathable and the vacuum will hold. If your routing table has a conveyor, your zero will now be more uniform.