• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sai Flexi

AbyssRock

Hello
I am a beginner I have a DTG printer that works with RIP SaiFlexi 10.5.
1. I have a problem with printing white ink on a black T-shirt. What mode should be "Product Manager" to print only white. The images prepare them with Adobbe Photoshop.
2. When using a spot white for printing on black in the Product Manager channels, should I switch off a black channel and replace it with spot white
I apologize for the question, but the SaiFlexi headquarters do not get a response, just advise me to open the Help menu
Thanks in advance
Have fun
Kosyo

TravinFlavin

Could vary greatly based on your particular printer driver, but for our Epson we have to go into the Color Management tab when outputting the design through Flexi, then check the "Use Printer Spot Colors" check box. Then just to make sure, click the "Color Mapping" button next to the check box and make sure your design color is set to the appropriate spot color from the dropdown menu. Additionally, in the Color Management tab there should be a "Driver Options" button. You can click that to see additional options for your printer, but the driver options are typically all different according to the printer you're using. Hope that helps.

AbyssRock

Could vary greatly based on your particular printer driver, but for our Epson we have to go into the Color Management tab when outputting the design through Flexi, then check the "Use Printer Spot Colors" check box. Then just to make sure, click the "Color Mapping" button next to the check box and make sure your design color is set to the appropriate spot color from the dropdown menu. Additionally, in the Color Management tab there should be a "Driver Options" button. You can click that to see additional options for your printer, but the driver options are typically all different according to the printer you're using. Hope that helps.

AbyssRock

Thank you very much, tomorrow I will follow your instructions. I will return an answer for the result
Have fun
Kosyo

AbyssRock

Hi Kosyo! How did it turn out, did you figure out the white issue?
Hi
Thank you for your attention. I started sampling and I was able to print white by using the UNDER function and then printing as CMYK + spot White.
With Spot does not work. Maybe I have to make it the image as Spot chanel in PhotoShop.
Maybe then in "Separation" I have to make the black channel print like Spot White. I'm trying to think and read the Product Manager Help at SaiFlexi
Unfortunately, from SAi's office instead of answering me in essence, I made an offer for the new 12 SAi. Very naughty and cheeky
It seems to me too complicated, but thanks to people like you will find the right solution to the problems
Thank you for your attention
Have Fun
Kosyo