• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sci-Fi Font ID Request

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I'm trying to ID some lettering from an existing building sign, but not having any luck doing so scanning the usual free fonts web sites. The attached image is an close-up extraction of some of the lettering. The lettering is pretty ugly (in my opinion) and looks like it has been artificially squeezed; it doesn't really fit the theme of a barbershop but the client is attached to it. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Barbershop-Sign-Lettering.jpg
    Barbershop-Sign-Lettering.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 54

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Funny thing: the "AR" thing in the font name rang a bell. It turned out I had a copy of that font saved in a folder of fonts I had removed from a previous Dell desktop system from over a decade ago. The computer came with a bunch of these junky "AR" fonts pre-installed. I removed those but kept them in a folder just in case.