• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sears national manufacturer

DigiPrinter

Does anyone know who the national manufacturer(s) is for Sears? There's a new store being built in my City and the current store manager doesn't know who the national fabricator is.

letterman7

Fabricator for the store itself? Bid out to the lowest bidder in your area - they wouldn't send crews all around the country. Your local planning office should have all the details, just remember to look for KMart, who owns Sears.

2B

Ive found that big chains use a single manufacturer, but sub the installs locally

+1

been the contracted installed on several of these.
some of them are worth the effort, others are a total PITA, requiring you to wear no identifying clothing and cover any markings on the vehicle, etc...

DigiPrinter

Thanks ColoradoSigns......if YESCO is the national fabricator for Sears signs then I'm not making any calls. I know they install their own product and have crews here in Colorado.

I'm going to do a little more research to confirm their sign company. I've sub-contracted for numerous "national", "chain" sign manufacturers or whatever you want to call it and would like to reach out to Sears' if it's not YESCO.

FS-Keith

for what its worth we do work for Kmart through SouthWest Signs out of san antonio. Maybe they have skin in that game too.

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
Our company has been doing several sets of Channel Letter face replacements for Sears Corp. Contact me and I will provide you with our project managers contact information.