• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SEMA Show 2013 (Las Vegas, NV)

SignBurst PCs

Is anyone headed to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas next week?

We have done this show several times and it is a lot of fun. I love seeing all of the new and fun stuff in the automotive industry!

We will be in Booth #13079 demonstrating software on one of our computers. If you have time, stop and say hi.

rdmdarr

Is anyone headed to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas next week?

We have done this show several times and it is a lot of fun. I love seeing all of the new and fun stuff in the automotive industry!

We will be in Booth #13079 demonstrating software on one of our computers. If you have time, stop and say hi.

Leaving wednesday morning. Will stop by...

Zx360

Tried to get out this year and it didn't happen again... I've never been but my father and I really want to go one of these years. :banghead:

rdmdarr

Still here at sema, and damn my legs and feet are sore. I went to the summa booth but I didnt know which one was you Casey.

I think that if you are even remotely into cars you have to go to sema at least once in your lifetime. When they say its crazy, that's probably an understatement.

Will post some pictures when I get back in dallas on Sunday.

SignBurst PCs

I am sorry that I missed you. I took a few hours off from the show to help a local customer here in LV. The show is insane this year. I heard rumors of 130,000 people were expected. I will be in the booth all day today.

natedawg9640

I was there. didn't see this thread till now or i woulda stopped by. great show. tons to see. wayyyy too much walking. especially cause we got there the friday before and walked the strip for three days first...