• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Send to cut without send to print?

islandwide

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

i'm running an HP Latex 315 Print and Cut system with Flexi Production Manager 21. I sent a job of 1.5" circle labels to print and cut but then realized that the CutContour line was not going to produce a full circle because it falls just slightly outside the edge of the artwork file (I made the file 1.5x1.5 when I should have gone larger). I then thought I could just redo the file with the same artboard size, but make the circle die-line 1.49 to fall within the artwork edge. I could then just use that as the cut file as the overall dimensions and the barcode setup would all be the same. No one would be the wiser. BUT... I can't find a way to just send this new setup to the cutter without it also reprinting. Is this possible? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew B.

islandwide

Premium Subscriber
That was an easy solution. Thank you, balstestrat.

If HP is listening, I think it would be a nice option to send to cutter only.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
You should be able to send as cut only in Flexi. The HP version may be different, this is from my FlexiSign and Print v21:
1649453890309.png

Good Luck