• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sending image to Graphtec

rflyer

I am having a small problem here. I can send a drawing created in CD5 to the Graphtec ok but when I bring in a logo and create a wire frame of the picture, I can send it to the cutter but it does nothing. Any help would be appreciated :frustrated:

Charlie

rcook99

What program are you using as a bridge to push the file over to the Graphtec? I believe you will need a bridge program to cut from Corel. You should be able to download it at the link below.

http://www.graphtecamerica.com/support/

Goto downloads and search for you plotter. Then you will need to download Cut Master.

round man

a wireframe is little more than a rectangle around a bitmap as far as any cutting program is concerned ,...you will have to vectorize the logo (trace and or digitize the bitmap) in order to cut it with your plotter,...

rcook99

a wireframe is little more than a rectangle around a bitmap as far as any cutting program is concerned ,...you will have to vectorize the logo (trace and or digitize the bitmap) in order to cut it with your plotter,...

So Roundman are you saying you can cut directly from corel without a bridge program? Just curious as I use SL9.1. When I was using X3 I had a bridge program.

round man

yes you can but it is much more practical and simple to download graphtec's plugin for corel and use that

rflyer

Thanks Round man
I will try that tonight. Is it a hard to digitize a bit map? New to this sorry. By the way I love the speed sign...have you hit that speed yet? and in what?

Charlie