• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Manual for a Roland SC-545EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

javila

There's someone on ebay that sells the service manuals. Look for the person selling versacamm manuals and contact them about the 545.

lilb93

I tried for the last few days sending e-mails to the two people on e-bay that have manuals. Did not get any response yet.

Kev41

Hi
i've got a PDF on my work computer PM me your email address & i'll try to make time to send you a copy

Kev

FYI - After many requests for 540v Service Manual (which i paid for & is posted for download in Cont. Mem.) , Fred has set up a specified area in contributing members area for these to be posted & downloaded.
Another reason to help support this site.

njsigns

FYI - After many requests for 540v Service Manual (which i paid for & is posted for download in Cont. Mem.) , Fred has set up a specified area in contributing members area for these to be posted & downloaded.
Another reason to help support this site.

Awesome! Thanks! I've never even looked at that area on the forums. I usually just hit the logo at the top of the page to refresh all forums at once.

Gene

brainnew

The Service mode have been protected.
After firmware upgrade. Do anyone have any ideal to go other way?
Thanks for your info
Brainnew

BOTEC

For Enter in service mode:

push ▼,after ►,after ◄,after ▲,after ►,after ▼,after ◄,after ▲
after this, (hold down, left, right while hitting power) and...

brainnew

Hi every one
I've just change the new pump.
Then turn on the menu show Service call 0101.
And the cap go down. I have do <^> then Sub power, it allow me to bring the cap up to close the head.
Since there the printer did not does anything accept : Service call 0101
I tried the direction above as v><^>v<^ + Sub power but it's still show Service mode protected.
It's lucky to able raise the cap to protect the print head then ask the forum members.
Thanks for direction.
Brainnew.

allinone

roland sc 545 ex

Anyone have a service manual (not user manual) for this printer ? Need the service codes.

Thanks !

stevesign

Service Manual and codes for 545ex

Yes, i have the service manual, and Service codes for this printer, please PM me your email address, and i would be happy to email them to you.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.