• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shelf talkers and wobblers

buzzgraphics

anybody making these things? I've got a customer that wants to order a couple thousand, but with different messages on each 100 or so. So I probably need to make them in house. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them, that they'd like to pass along.

thanks

buzzgraphics

not sure if you're being snarky or not. I googled them as well and have been looking at suppliers all morning. Just wondered if anyone on here was doing them in-house already and had any advice as to what materials worked best.

Pat Whatley

I did some last summer in-house. If you'll look at Outwater Plastics they sell a wobbler that is a spring with a self-adhesive mounting tab on each end. I had business cards printed with what the customer wanted, stuck them to one side, they distributed them and stuck them to their displays. Worked perfectly but labor intensive and they didn't really like having to use the self-adhesive tab. If I had to do them again I'd hand them a bag of springy things and a box of cards and let them do the sticking themselves. They were a pain to box once they were assembled.

Quoted them again using traditional shelf wobblers from shelfwobblers.com (only because they came up first on Google). Didn't get the job but my price on them was cheap, about 35¢ each. Hard to beat that in-house.

Last edited:

buzzgraphics

thanks Pat, that's kind of the same idea i had, (business card sized ad attached to wobbler). Sounds like you don't think it's worth it to do in house though. Anybody recommend a company that wholesales finished full color wobblers?

Typestries

We make them in small quantities, totaling a large batch all of the time for a couple of our resellers that do grocery stuff. Send over your specs.

Edna

I thot this thred was going to be about nutty people hoo talk to themslves and wobble around.
Their are a few of those here in Missou.