• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shiny glitter material for edge fx

artofacks1

Hello,

Can anyone recommend any glitter , sparkle type material ? Even if I have to buy it large and have it trimmed down to 13" I am ok with that. I pretty much am planning on mounting it to my convex material , than print on it anyways.

Thanks,
Robert

Bill Modzel

I've printed the silver flake with the transparent foils before for boat numbers and small decals on my Edge I. I'm not sure what brand it was but frankly, it's so specialized that I don't think that there are too many actual manufactures, just converters. FDC has a very nice assortment of colors.

artofacks1

I've printed the silver flake with the transparent foils before for boat numbers and small decals on my Edge I. I'm not sure what brand it was but frankly, it's so specialized that I don't think that there are too many actual manufactures, just converters. FDC has a very nice assortment of colors.
silver flake foil or that is the material. What is fdc?