• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SHOES

MikePro

i've got REAL steel toes too, but for my "graphics/CNC" day2day stuff, & occasionally forgetting my cleats for kickball after work, I don't mind taking the risk of dropping a sheet of sintra on my plastic-toe'd foot for the guarantee of extra comfort/style.

edited to add: i HAVE, however, dropped an exacto into my toe before and no longer wear my Birkenstocks in the shop.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
P_NAYAYE_BROWN_1_29a7f3bd-f1a0-4d6a-8eb7-fbe71d49bb91.jpg

And this is what GAC05 needs
EWO_400-5-ST.webp
After seeing this I ordered a set direct from Alibaba. I hope they fit, those Asian XXL sizes can be tight for us imperial-using Americans.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
When I firs saw them, after I instantly thought of your poor welding loafers... then I thought... Tin man costume accessories!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Temu, where they post all of the highest quality chinese products? That temu? Cause I heard it is, in fact, not legit.
I get a ton of Temu ads and the images are totally AI driven, missing fingers, weird faces, weird body shapes.... It's a joke.