• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Pics

visualeyez

Some pics of the shop. Moved from 500 to 2,000 sq.ft. still one man show:

DpTinY8.jpg

GYrq5Vz.jpg

Do you have a long cutter? I'm looking forward to receive my 120 inch cutter (keencut technic ARC TE), I wonder how others do it, just ruler and knife?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Nice space!
Shot with gear360? Or fisheye?
What the screen on the left for?

Agreed!

My guess on that monitor is the RIP computer.. I have ours mounted to a wall and we use a wireless keyboard/mouse to send cut jobs and certain print jobs from it.

ikarasu

I want your table. I'm tired of laminating / working on a 4x8 table... Thats my new project to get done by 2019 now, Make a table thats at least 60" x 16/24 FT.

Shop looks great, good job!

Bly

Hang on we do have that much space. It's like a real estate ad taken with a fisheye lens lol.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Haha, actually there is a Christmas tree in one and the rest are empty. All those boxes are empty...I use them for shipping.

Pretty sturdy though. The shelves and work table are from an old 8'x24' MDO billboard-type sign we replaced.