• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show me your business logo

Locals Find!

Here is mine. Designed with help from the members of this site, for a client at the time, who later offered up the business for sale so I bought him out.

Attachments

• LogoFile.jpg
    LogoFile.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 123

Supergirl

Here's mine. I'm small and startup in a fairly niche, motorcycle road racing market.

Attachments

• poopshadowdecals.png
    poopshadowdecals.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 132

Jillbeans

I still don't have a logo.
It's only been 29 years.
This is what's on my truck.
It's hand-painted.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• ntw14.jpg
    ntw14.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 143

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I put most of the logos submitted on one page. Everyone got the same size square, so some logos had unfortunate proportions. Which ones stand out the most?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-01-22 at 7.46.15 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-01-22 at 7.46.15 AM.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 142

Joe Diaz

Here's our logo and an illustration we recently started using for various things.

Attachments

• Diaz Sign Art Logo.jpg
    Diaz Sign Art Logo.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Diaz Sign Art ElCid.jpg
    Diaz Sign Art ElCid.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 152

WCSign

Here's mine.. Not really a logo per se, about 15 minutes looking at fonts and no real thought were put into it.. My belief is (as someone else stated in another thread) is that a logo should be first and foremost recognizable in just 2 colors - black and white. From there, you can play with colors. Also mentioned was that the logo must transition well between formats.

I think a clean simple text logo does its job and matters from a consistent branding standpoint. I dont think a non-textual logo really works for a local small business. It needs to be clean and tell who you are as well as what you do in under 2 seconds.

This logo looks good on my website, business cards, banners and pop-up tent. Sometimes I use it in different variations, including fill lines, a background and the website url.

Attachments

• wcsign.jpg
    wcsign.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 121

petesign

here's ours. i used to like it... now im fading on it. I want to change it every few years for some reason.

Attachments

• wos.jpg
    wos.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 118

The Giraffe

I've been a comic book fan since I was a kid. I've recently started using this and would love some thoughts or criticism.

Attachments

• fb profile.pdf
    411.7 KB · Views: 177