• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Side Layout...

HulkSmash

I mean don't get me wrong, i love the wrap concept but think about the audience your're trying to reach. but heck if they like it.. wrap it.

mudmedia

No its not that...All the points are great input and things Im definately gonna work on to make the wrap better...Just was iffy about putting a ugly looking (but tasty) burger on the side...But I Could use a generic burger?

Jim Doggett

Lose the brackets on the area code amd either make it BURG or the digital equivalent, not both.

Yeah; what Jill says. Good suggestions.

BTW, in re: 555-WORD phone numbers, do others have a problem spelling as I do? I have a Blackberry Curve. No spelling (4 = S, not GHI). So I cannot even dial "BURG."

SignManiac

I'm fairly certain a professional can photograph a descent shot of their food that would look tasty, even if if require a little color enhancement...

American & Proud

Looks like they are selling, Orange Juice. Thinkin Orange Julius.
http://www.orangejulius.com/index.php

That was my first thought looking at it. Squeeze Inn, And what looks like orange juice splashing the car gave me No indication it was a tasty burger at all.

"Best Burgers In Town" kinda looks out of place for whats being presented.

Never heard of the place before being in Chicago.

How iconic is this place in it's area?

Does the name Squeeze Inn scream tasty chesse burgers to the Locals who see it?

If I was on vacation and hungry and saw it, i'd still be looking for a place to eat.

Do you have a cheese burger on the back maybe?

rjpjr

Cheese Anybody...

Attachments

• Squeeze-Inn.jpg
    Squeeze-Inn.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 124

SignManiac

Hey RJpJR, I agree, that's nasty. They need an embellished fake good looking burger. Fruck truth in advertising.

shakey0818

i think if its parked in front of the store it does capture your eye as far as the name ,but i do also think a burger should have been on there otherwise i think it looks ok,but then again i dont know squat

Idea Design

Yeah; what Jill says. Good suggestions.

BTW, in re: 555-WORD phone numbers, do others have a problem spelling as I do? I have a Blackberry Curve. No spelling (4 = S, not GHI). So I cannot even dial "BURG."

Hey Jim I used to have a Curve and I'm almost positive you can dial word-type phone numbers on your BB by just entering the letters on the keyboard.

Simply dial 555-WORD on the keyboard and it converts the letters to their default corresponding number on a normal keypad. Try it.

Jillbeans

You need an artsy cartoonical rendering of the burger, its cheese skirt lifted for an upshot of the beef.
Sounds gross huh!

Locals Find!

Hey Jim I used to have a Curve and I'm almost positive you can dial word-type phone numbers on your BB by just entering the letters on the keyboard.

Simply dial 555-WORD on the keyboard and it converts the letters to their default corresponding number on a normal keypad. Try it.

If that doesn't work you can press the "*" star key and then type the word and it will convert it to numbers. This worked on the older blackberry models not sure about the newer ones.