• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Blanks

Where can we get Prudential real estate sign blanks? The size is 24"x 30"x 1/8" pvc and rounded on top.:help Thank you for any help.

B Snyder

Buy PVC. Make template. Use a router.

Or, what I do, order PVC from supplier who has CNC router. Send them an .eps file. Wait for delivery truck.

Well I went out and bought 12 2" corner rounders and will see how that works. But, seriouly I thought some company might make the blanks. So we are going to make them ourself.
Thank you all for your suggestions and even 12 2" corner rounders.

Pat Whatley

Tom, there is a company out there that sends me postcards about their diecut sign shapes. That round top panel Prudential uses is one of them. For the life of me I can't remember their name or web address and google didn't help a whole lot.

I'm really kind of surprised nobody else has offered it up.

Steve Werner

I believe the company you may be looking for is Lowen out of Kansas, I seem to remember them supplying the blanks. Could be wrong. Anyone using HDPE ?