• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Cabinets

jzorn

I'm looking for a 1 sided, 3'x5' single sided pan face sign cabinet. I guess it depends on cost, but it could be either LED or HO bulbs. Does anyone here manufacture them? or know a good source?
Thanks

sammathew

[FONT=&quot]If you are looking for sign cabinets, I would recommend getting it from a local retailer, who can give you best deal. It is better to use LED lights in your sign cabinets as they will give your advertising board an attractive look and they will have a long lasting life.

jzorn

these guys in Michigan do a great cabinet
"SIGN CABINETS, INC" <signbrothersllc@frontier.com>

nwsigns

+1 excellart

you can get a knock down kit or completely finished from them. I use LED's A LOT but have to disagree on using them for a cab unless you can justify the added expense for some reason. I do use them when a cabinet is installed in a spot that makes bulb changes difficult or a shallow cabinet but fluorescents are a no brainer for your standard cabinet.