• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign waver

mark galoob

i have a customer that wants to send their peeps out roadside with a sign to generate traffic. they want handles to hold onto the sign.

first. does this kind of sign have a name i can google?
second. anybody have any ideas on how to fix handles or straps to the back or sides of 4mm coro that is heavy duty enough to stay put.

they want a 3' x 3' coro...personally i dont think they need handles but its what they want.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Everything I've ever seen has typically had slots on the sides for them to put their fingers through. You can laminate pieces coro on both sides of the grip area to make it thicker for holding on to.

JB

d fleming

Piece of dowel, screw and a washer in middle of sign. Spin away. Come buy some new ones from me again when they get destroyed.

T_K

I'd recommend using the 10mm coro. It's more expensive, but the wind alone will fold the 4mm in half the first time they use it.