• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign

lexsigns

I dont do many electric signs but really enjoyed this one

A first with a foam base- it looks completely real!! Tottaly cool-light weight too The sign is stencil cut letters that push through and lite up with LED's..Changeable tenant panels too...

Attachments

• peg_sign.jpg
    peg_sign.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 110

lexsigns

I used Peachtree for foam base- 1st time and pretty impressed
The logo is the clients existing so designed the sign around it .
I may have mentioned I love my subs- If I can design it, they can build it =D
Been working together since I met him in 93!

jkdbjj

Nice choices, wish there were more designs like this.
When I was in Europe I got to see so many out of the box designs we just don't use in America, this reminds me a bit of those on the top section of the sign.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like good stuff.
What kind of rating for rough weather does a foam base have?
I've never seen it up close, is it pretty solid?

wayne k
guam usa

lexsigns

Looks like good stuff.
What kind of rating for rough weather does a foam base have?
I've never seen it up close, is it pretty solid?

wayne k
guam usa
http://www.foamcraft.info/monument-signs.php
this is the co I used- Ves it was very solid more so than HDU...
Looked just like real stone and all felt like it too with the exception of the top felt more like stucco. I am very happy with the product. I hope it holds up in NE weather! We will see!

lexsigns

Nice choices, wish there were more designs like this.
When I was in Europe I got to see so many out of the box designs we just don't use in America, this reminds me a bit of those on the top section of the sign.
I always try to design a little different than the norm to an extent-Love dimentional signs. When the client has the budget I go for it. Luckily this client did!