• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab Special Price To Upgrade To V10 Email?

player

I got an email today that says $150 to upgrade to Signlab 10. They say to click for more info or phone an 800 number.

Clicking goes to their site but nothing on the site about any upgreade specials. Phoning get me an answering machine.

Did anyone else get the email and get pricing? I have V9 Pro Print Cut and would like to know the price to go to V10 Print and Cut.

Thanks

rcook99

I got an email today that says $150 to upgrade to Signlab 10. They say to click for more info or phone an 800 number.

Clicking goes to their site but nothing on the site about any upgreade specials. Phoning get me an answering machine.

Did anyone else get the email and get pricing? I have V9 Pro Print Cut and would like to know the price to go to V10 Print and Cut.

Thanks
I got the same email and I called and the upgrade price in the email is for the basic SL but for print and cut the cost is $350. Which still isn't a bad price.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Very cryptic reply... Is my orange 9.1 usb dongle good for 10?
NO,
With all versions 8.0, 9.1 and 10 the Orange USB dongle is the same but the required license file for all versions is available and only belongs to the same dongle.

rcook99

Yes,
License file not includes in the purple dongle but in install CD\DVD or in install files by download version.

Tim,

Are you sure about that? I went from 8-9.1 with no change in dongle. They emailed me the license files which I dropped in to Signlab window and done. Maybe it has changed but I don't believe you have to send it back. Hmmm

player

Tim,

Are you sure about that? I went from 8-9.1 with no change in dongle. They emailed me the license files which I dropped in to Signlab window and done. Maybe it has changed but I don't believe you have to send it back. Hmmm
Am I the only one having trouble understanding what Tim is saying?