• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sihl 3609 Alternative

Phenex

I have been using the 3609 for awhile and have been happy with the results. My only complaint is the cost. Does anybody have any alternatives they have used that would keep most of the quality at a lower cost?

Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have been using the 3609 for awhile and have been happy with the results. My only complaint is the cost. Does anybody have any alternatives they have used that would keep most of the quality at a lower cost?

Thanks

Well I happen to offer a few different canvas materials that would be more cost effective and would be as good if not better than the 3609. Would you like me to send you some swatches to choose from?

Phenex

Before I have you send anything. Do you stock product in the midwest? What size rolls and what would shippping be to midwest- Chicago area.

Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Before I have you send anything. Do you stock product in the midwest? What size rolls and what would shippping be to midwest- Chicago area.

Thanks!

I do stock some things in our Chicago branch, if you like anything I send you then I can stock it for you out there no problem.

Phenex

So what are the roll sizes?

What would shipping on that first roll be from your current stocking location?

Chicago are for ship to.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So what are the roll sizes?

What would shipping on that first roll be from your current stocking location?

Chicago are for ship to.

It comes in 36"x45', 44"x45', 50"x45' and 60"x45' for the Matte and in Gloss it comes in 24"x45', 36"x45', and 44"x65'. I will give you free shipping from my HQ in LA so you can test it.

mnapuran

Just picked up a roll of Ultraflex Matte TrueCanvas.... better priced then 3609, and so far so good.

Phenex

Daddy's helper came by and pressed "Enter" too soon.

That is a 22 mil material correct? How does it stretch on frames?

Thanks