• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple Water Sports Supply Logo

Joe Diaz

scuba_joe_logo.jpg

It is supposed to read: "scuba joe". What do you all think?

zmatalucci

While it's not the most constructive criticism, if you didn't tell me about the joe part - I would have never noticed it. kind of like the arrow in fedex.

Dave Drane

Joe, I think you have too look to hard at it to see the "Joe". When you know what it is you can easily spot it but I think anyone else would have to study it for too long. Nice logo though.

ProWraps

simply change the color of the "joe" and it will pop. otherwise is too hidden.

Attachments

• scuba_joe_logo.gif
    scuba_joe_logo.gif
    76.4 KB · Views: 132

Stevo

Great concept!! But have to agree with above. "Joe" doesn't stand out and tie in with Scuba. Pro Wraps may be on to sumthin.

Stevo

iSign

I agree that it's subtle, & should be less so...

but for the record, I didn't read the post, & it took me about 3 seconds... saw the e, then the o... then the J

Joe Diaz

Thanks folks. Yeah, that was what I was worried about. I figured rather than trying to make the "joe" in the image work as text, I would just focus on making it easier to read, and look at the imagery as a separate element.

scuba_joe_logo2.jpg

shouldnt the snorkel be in his mouth instead of off to the left? How's he gonna breathe?

:Big Laugh But then it wouldn't say "joe" :wink:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

diaz scuba joe.jpg

I can't get the word 'scuba' to flow with the hairline, but you get the idea.

encadtech

I like the logo - If you center stroke and adjust the eyes - the Joe it may read better.

Attachments

• scuba_joe_logo_kc.jpg
    scuba_joe_logo_kc.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 141

Tiki

Font Sage
I was going to say a solid mask your last one you posted looks better separated
Maybe a few bubbles above the (J) :Cool 2:

Attachments

• 1%20TIKI%20dog.jpg
    1%20TIKI%20dog.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 159