• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Skateboard graphics??

omgsideburns

from what i've seen, skateboard graphics are generally screened onto heat transfer then pressed onto the boards. because of the shape this makes more sense then trying to screen directly to a board (if your graphics go onto the tails).

hoppers

How its made TV Show, I was just going to point to that link since I just saw the skateboard on the show (and that is my favorite new geeky show!) check it out, it is pretty interesting!

VisionarySigns

Snowbiter- I have a customer/friend who is looking to put graphics on their snowboard. Any tips on what material to use, what works best, etc would be greatly appreciate.

Mike F

I like this version better.

If you like that, you'll love this... I haven't seen this one before...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOnUEpDHdU

Removed due to copyright infringement, weak. Rondey Mullen is a god though, dude basically invented street skating as we know it today. Here's a good one of him

And who could forget the classic Video Days? Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that that's the same Jason Lee from Mall Rats and My Name is Earl.

The Man Who Souled the World is pretty good too if you're into skateboarding history.

tsgstl

I'll be 40 in less than a year and I still skate as my profile pic shows. I've printed over 100 boards, mostly for man caves. They are building a new park 1000' from my shop. My wife is concerned

tsgstl

Removed due to copyright infringement, weak. Rondey Mullen is a god though, dude basically invented street skating as we know it today. Here's a good one of him

And who could forget the classic Video Days? Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that that's the same Jason Lee from Mall Rats and My Name is Earl.

The Man Who Souled the World is pretty good too if you're into skateboarding history.

His stereo German 360 is awesome

Glad to see some old heads in here

tsgstl

His stereo German 360 is awesome

Glad to see some old heads in here

Merritt that video is legit