• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some recent HDU projects

Z SIGNS

All 18lb sign foam whittled on the shopbot and painted with ronan aquacote
perry 2.jpg castor.jpg cake box.jpg

Marlene

love the cake box sign. did you design this? it is simple yet not so simple all rolled into one. love the detailing in the letter "O"

vid

yeeOwza, nice work!

I really like the Cakebox. It seems like a fairly simple sign, but the crisp layout and mounting details gives it an elegant deliciousness. :thumb:

Z SIGNS

Great work Z!
Thanks Maniac
A consider that a "high compliment" coming from a sign maker of your caliber

Nice clean stuff! Great job!
Thanks Jim
Same thing I said to Maniac.Both of you guys do awesome work and are an inspiration

Oh yes very nice eye candy indeed even some detail under the arches & good solid looking mounts to.
Thanks Craig
We made the brackets in house out of alum and sent them out to get powdercoated

I like the Spanish church sign. Any more info on it? I'd like to see more pictures of the doves. Also, is it gilded?
Doves were hand sculpted.Lettering is gold leaf.Doves are copper leaf cleared with permalac
copper.jpg 100_0111.jpg 100_0132.jpg IMG_20140930_192708.jpg 100_0119.jpg
love the cake box sign. did you design this? it is simple yet not so simple all rolled into one. love the detailing in the letter "O"
Cake box was there logo we just turned it into a sign.White space rules